Save time on engaging stakeholders. Simplify everything with these templates and checklists.
So little time. So many people to get involved! Knowing where to start with project stakeholder management isn't easy. This template pack will help you establish a clear understanding of who is involved and why they matter.
Done-for-you templates help you quickly set up your project for successful stakeholder engagement.
You'll feel better knowing you have your stakeholder plans under control - and so will your project sponsor!
Inside the Stakeholder Template Kit
This template bundle includes:
- A 44-page ebook: The Rebel Project Manager's Guide to Stakeholder Management
- A stakeholder engagement checklist, that takes you through a four-step process for managing stakeholder involvement
- Stakeholder identification worksheet (.docx)
- Stakeholder register template (.xlsx)
- Organisation chart template (.ppt)
- Stakeholder interest and influence grid (.pdf)
- Stakeholder concerns log (.docx)
- RACI matrix template (.xlsx)
- RACI guide (.pdf)
- Sample stakeholder engagement plan (.xlsx)
- Roles and responsibilities template (.docx)
- Information matrix (.docx)
- Question to ask stakeholders - crib sheet
- How to review stakeholder satisfaction - crib sheet
All the templates are fully customisable common document formats that you can tailor and make your own, or simply use out of the box.
About the Author
Elizabeth Harrin, MA, FAPM, MBCS works as a practicing project and program manager. She spent eight years working in financial services (including two based in Paris, France) before moving into healthcare.
Elizabeth is the award-winning blogger behind Rebel’s Guide to Project Management (formerly GirlsGuideToPM.com), a blog aimed at helping teams get work done. She is widely published on project management topics and has contributed to numerous websites and magazines. She’s also the author of 5 traditionally-published books and a number of ebooks.
Elizabeth is a Fellow of the Association for Project Management and a member of PMI. She holds degrees from the University of York and Roehampton University.
This is a digital download .zip file. No products will be shipped.