2022 Career Planner
Regular price $0.00
This free 9-page workbook will help give you clarity on your goals and where you want to go in your career over the coming months.
If you want to create a career you love, you can. But it takes a little bit of thought and planning. This workbook walks you through what you need to know.
- In Step #1 you look at last year and how that went for you.
- In Step #2 you write down your goals (because writing something down makes it more likely to happen, right?).
- In Step #3 you set boundaries for how you are going to achieve those goals.
- In Step #4 you define what help you need to get there.
- In Step #5 you plan what action you need to take next to help move you closer to the goals you set in Step #2.
To your career success!
This is a digital download. You'll receive a PDF file that you can print or fill in electronically. No products will be shipped.
All the ebooks, templates, checklists and bundles are digital files.
I'm unable to provide technical help, due to the variation between different IT systems.
Training courses are provided via the Teachery platform. You will get an email with your login details. If you do not receive them, please get in touch and let me know - I will make sure you have access to the course materials.
Here are some instructions that may help you access the ebook and template files if you are having trouble.
Are you trying to download on a mobile device like a phone or iPad? Most mobile devices will not let you open a .zip file, or download via a link. Please try to access the files via a desktop/laptop computer.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Right click
- Choose 'Extract all'
- Select a destination for your files (Browse to where you want them to be saved)
- Click Extract
- Navigate to where you saved the files to open them.
If you want to access the files on your mobile device, you can add them to iCloud or Dropbox so they are shared across your devices.
How to read a PDF file:
Your computer may already have Adobe Reader installed on it (most do). On an iPad, you can open a PDF file in iBooks.
If you don't have software on your device that can read a PDF file, pleaase install one. Adobe Reader is the most common software (it's free).
How to find your files:
This has happened to me multiple times: I download something and then can't find it on my computer! Check the Downloads folder (under My Computer). Or use Explorer to search for the name of the file you just downloaded. Sometimes you can also see the file in your browser download history.