Productivity Blueprint for Project Managers 2022
Regular price $19.00
How to be productive when you run out of time every day
Join Elizabeth Harrin for an on-demand training workshop on productivity strategies to help you manage your time.
Watch the webinar and learn:
- Why you need to be a portfolio thinker
- Two ways to prioritize even when everything is important (so you can pick your favorite)
- Two time management strategies that literally tell you what to focus on first
- A whole bunch of tactics to get the most out of your time with others...
- And more tactics to help you plan time to actually do your work
It also includes a copy of the Productivity Bundle (worth $9). This bundle contains:
- Productivity for Project Managers ebook (.pdf): 28-page ebook with proven tips to help you get more done at work
- Productivity Checklists for Project Managers (.pdf): Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checklists for the things you really need to focus on to stay productive and keep your projects moving forward
- Productivity Hacks (.pdf): This 7-page ebook offers 14 tips that are easy to implement that will give you quick wins for getting more done.
- *new* Cheat Sheet for the book 'Not Today: The 9 habits of Extreme Productivity' by Erica & Mike Schultz
- *new* Phase Checklists (.xlsx): an excel spreadsheet with multiple tabs so you can stay on top of everything at each step of the process
- *new* Productivity Bingo (.pdf): a game to play with your team to keep everyone on top of their day
- *new* Phone wallpapers x7 (.jpg): bonus images to keep you motivated or give you the reminder that you need
This is a digital product. You will receive a .zip file containing all the documents and a PDF with a link to the webinar recording.
The webinar was originally given live and this product includes access to the replay, as well as a digital download .zip file. No products will be shipped.
All the ebooks, templates, checklists and bundles are digital files.
I'm unable to provide technical help, due to the variation between different IT systems.
Training courses are provided via the Teachery platform. You will get an email with your login details. If you do not receive them, please get in touch and let me know - I will make sure you have access to the course materials.
Here are some instructions that may help you access the ebook and template files if you are having trouble.
Are you trying to download on a mobile device like a phone or iPad? Most mobile devices will not let you open a .zip file, or download via a link. Please try to access the files via a desktop/laptop computer.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Right click
- Choose 'Extract all'
- Select a destination for your files (Browse to where you want them to be saved)
- Click Extract
- Navigate to where you saved the files to open them.
If you want to access the files on your mobile device, you can add them to iCloud or Dropbox so they are shared across your devices.
How to read a PDF file:
Your computer may already have Adobe Reader installed on it (most do). On an iPad, you can open a PDF file in iBooks.
If you don't have software on your device that can read a PDF file, pleaase install one. Adobe Reader is the most common software (it's free).
How to find your files:
This has happened to me multiple times: I download something and then can't find it on my computer! Check the Downloads folder (under My Computer). Or use Explorer to search for the name of the file you just downloaded. Sometimes you can also see the file in your browser download history.